Terms and Conditions
- ’Ori Tahiti in Singapore (hereafter referred to as “‘OTS”) promotes Polynesian culture through ‘Ori Tahiti (Tahitian) dance lessons.
Online Dance class.
- The school proposes online live streaming dance classes for adults.
- Details of the program of the classes can be found on the form.
- The school uses Zoom videos communication system for online live streaming dance classes.
- Participants/members must use Zoom videos communication system to attend dance classes. It’s free and easy to use the Zoom videos communication system.
- Participants/members will receive a meeting ID and password to enter the online dance class. We will lock the class once everyone is in for safety reasons.
- Participants/members need to log in with video and audio. This will allow them to see the teacher and their classmates. The teacher will also be able to see the participants/members to correct them.
- Participants/members need to mute their microphone for a better experience during the class. They can unmute it if they have questions.
- The school records every class and videos will be shared in the members space. Participants/members are not allowed to record the class or post sessions online as these are personal sessions. OTS will seek permission to post any content ahead of time.
Fees, payments, deposits, refunds.
- Registration fees can be found on the form
- Participants/members must register online.
- Participants will have access to the videos, song lyrics and lyric translations taught in the classes they have taken, in accordance with the school’s planning. These videos and lyrics will help dancers practice at home to improve their skills.
- Payment methods
- 13.1. To make the enrollment process more convenient and to avoid disturbing the class, OTS encourages participants and members to pay by bank transfer or cash deposit to DBS Savings 023-8048337.
- 13.2. Please send a Whatsapp message to +689 87 343 456 or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after making the transfer (please include transfer reference and your name).
- Fees and deposit paid are not refundable.
Classes, attendance and absence.
- No make-up classes will be held for absent participants on any account or circumstance
Media and publicity.
- Photos and videos are taken during classes.
- OTS may use these photographs/videos for publicity and advertising on our website, or marketing materials.
- Participants/members can request not to be part of these materials and give notice in writing in the form of an email or letter.
- Participants who wish to post their pictures from any classes or workshops should credit and tag @OriTahitiSingapore or #oritahitisg.
- As part of the Personal Data Protection Act, OTS seeks your permission to collect and store your personal data in accordance with our privacy statement. By registering with OTS, you have accepted its Terms and Conditions. Your signature is the certification of your agreement and that all information provided herewith is true and accurate.
- If participants/members choose to submit an application or send OTS an email in which they provide OTS with personally identifiable data, OTS may share necessary data with Government agencies, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. OTS will not share participants’ personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For the convenience of participants, OTS may also share data they had previously supplied OTS or other Government agencies. This will speed up transactions and save them the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, participants must supply OTS with the latest data. OTS will retain their personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to them.
- To safeguard participant’s personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is kept safe with appropriate security technologies.
- Please note that OTS may email participants for the following purposes:
24.1. To notify members of their account details after registration;
24.3. Promotional emails containing latest OTS news and events.
Responsibility, waiver and release of liability.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, participants/members attest that their registration is voluntary and personal. They acknowledge that OTS declines all responsibility in case of damage or any injury during the activities. They will not hold OTS liable in the case of accidents during the activities.
- Waiver and release of liability must be signed during registration and before the start of the class or activity.
Changes to the terms and conditions.
- OTS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Agreement to the terms and conditions.
- Participants are required to sign their acceptance of the terms and conditions upon registration before the start of the class or activity.